eduGAIN is managed on the daily basis by the Opeations Team. Its members are responsible for:
- Daily technical issues in eduGAIN.
- Receiving enquiries about eduGAIN and forwarding them to the appropriate body.
- Receiving and processing applications to join eduGAIN.
- Preparing an audit plan on the request of the TSG or the GEANT Exec
The technical tasks include:
- supervising the Metadata distribution Service (MDS)
- supervising the content of www.edugain.org
- development and management the content of www.edugain.org/technical
- development of tools (like eduGAIN metadata validator)
- administring the server and software for the GEANT IdP
- administring the server and software for the GEANT SP Proxy
- MDS development
eduGAIN OT should be contacted via email to email@example.com.
eduGAIN OT members will sign all official mail with TERENA Certicicate Service personal certificates.
The eduGAIN OT consists of:
The mail addresses provided, are the ones to which the TCS certificates are attached.