Documentation of eduGAIN database access API
Description:Provides basic status information about metadata aggregation.
Supported formats: json, print_r
- fed_id (optional)
- allowed values: a federation code (see list_fed_codes for a list of available codes).
limits the results to a single federation.
- format (optional)
- default: json
allowed values: any supported format
if a valid federation code is present return an array of:
- code - the Federation Code
- feed_pull_time - the UTC timestamp of last successful mmetadata pull
- last_validation - last successfull metadata validation
- valid_until - the validUntil value as set in last successfully validated federation metadata
- creationinstant - the creationInstant value as set in last successfully validated federation metadata
- valid_sec - validity time remaining in seconds
- feed_problem - 0 when all is fine, 1 when validation fails, 2 when feed is unavailable
- feed_problem_desc - a textual description of the problem